2009年7月29日水曜日

Open your imagination

Open your eyes, open your imagination [Julio Iglesias 1989, Viernes despues del cole, paso por Los Pinos, piso 2. Sound Mixers con Kike y el Chule ya en tragos. 10,000 Intis el casset grabado y para un mes despues. 10pm la gente ya se enfila para Nirvana. No tenia tanta plata, solo me alcanzaba para la No-Helden. Buenos Tiempos.

Friday after school, I go to Los Pinos building,went to the building Los Pinos, 2nd floor.I begun to realize that I liked some Julio Iglesias,10,000 for a recorded tape, and for a month later..10pm and the people goes toward Nirvana Discoteque.
I didn't have enough money for Nirvana Disco, only some for No-Helden bar,good times.


Spain singer.
He is father of enrique() , and father of 400 sons arround there

I like this song very much.






Alizee , France singerHer songs are clumsy for teens,but now she is 28 years old.

0 件のコメント: